The Philippines' Premier Agro-Industrial Hub
A 63-hectare agro-industrial park registered with the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA).
The Anflo Industrial Estate
The Anflo Industrial Estate is a 63-hectare industrial Special Economic Zone registered under the Philippine Economic Zone Authority. It is the Philippines’ Premier Agro-Industrial Hub. Located strategically between two major economic hubs, Davao City and Tagum City, Anflo Industrial Estate is positioned and designed to further develop the vast potential of the agro-industry and industrial development of the Davao Region and Mindanao by providing a ready market for the region’s agri-produce and efficiently exported to the rest of the world. Only 300 meters away from AIE is the Davao International Container Terminal, Mindanao’s premier container terminal for the efficient import and export of mainly agricultural products such as bananas, pineapples, etc.
Industrial Lots for Lease
Modern Ready-Built Facilities for Lease
Complete Utilities & Services
Welcome to the Estate
A 63-hectare self-sustaining ecozone with complete facilities for manufacturing, cottage industries, warehousing, and agro-industrial operations.
Industrial lots for sale or lease in various sizes to suit locators’ needs.
Total no. of lots : 62
Lot cut sizes : 4,000-8,000 sq. m.
- 63-hectare self-sustaining ecozone with complete facilities for manufacturing, cottage industries, warehousing, and agro-industrial operations.
- Industrial lots for sale or lease in various sizes to suit locators’ needs.
- Total no. of lots : 62
- Lot cut sizes : 4,000-8,000 sq. m.
- Ready-built standard factory buildings (warehouses) for lease to locators who are looking to immediately start their businesses.
- Wide road network, modern drainage system, sufficient water and power supply, and sewage collection, treatment and disposal systems.